Wednesday 8 August 2012

Summer holiday group exercise

A couple of years ago I was regularly cycling with my family, we even managed a 20 mile cycle together.  After a cold and wet spell we didn't really get back into it and I certainly lost my cycling fitness, then my son became too big for the seat he had on my bike (making excuses? Of course not...). 
A friend very cycling gave me her trail-a-bike for me to attach to my bike.  Very similar to this one. The first time I tired it it was HARD work, I was unfit and my son felt so heavy. 
I persevered and after just a couple of weeks really got back into the swing of it.  I am amazed at how quickly you can go from finding a couple of miles hard work to being able to do 16 miles with relative ease.

I would really recommend cycling as a fantastic exercise to fit in with your family and to do with your family.

Only problem is being starving after a long bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment